Wiedenmann UK (Ltd) terms and conditions of use.
1. All prices quoted are recommended retail prices and exclude VAT. All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate appropriate to the sales territory.
2. Price includes delivery to your local Wiedenmann dealer. Please note some dealers may make a small charge for delivery to customer’s addresses.
3. Wiedenmann UK reserves the right to alter prices in line with currency fluctuations without notice.
4. All Wiedenmann machines are covered by a 12 month parts and labour warranty when the end user submits and completes a warranty registration card. This includes full acknowledgment and receipt of the operator’s manual to comply with Wiedenmann Gmbh standard warranty terms. Further warranty details are available on request.
5. Wiedenmann UK retain title to all goods and machinery supplied until payment is received in full by Wiedenmann UK. Title of machinery and parts shall not pass to a third party until all monies and any outstanding payments are received in full. In the case of non-payment, Wiedenmann UK shall be entitled to repossess or trace the goods or the proceeds of a sale in the defaulting customer’s hands or the hands of any liquidator or receiver.
6. Wiedenmann UK reserve the right to take back to stock any machinery or goods or parts for which full payment has not been received.
7. Wiedenmann UK reserve the right to alter specifications or discontinue products without notice.
8. Wiedenmann UK advise customers to thoroughly check availability and suitability of options before ordering.
9. Illustrations contained within this site are indicative and not binding.
How to Order